Discover how to capture attention in a distracted society using personalized videos with BHuman.ai.
- The collective attention span of humanity is narrowing, making it difficult for companies to capture attention through messages and emails.- Video communication is more effective in retaining attention and engagement compared to plain text.- Studies have shown that viewers retain 95% of a message when watching it on video, compared to only 10% retention for text readers.- BHuman.ai offers a solution by allowing users to create personalized videos at scale, helping businesses connect with their audience and grab their attention.
How To Capture Attention in a Chronically Distracted Society
According to a study done by the Technical University of Denmark the collective attention span of humanity is narrowing by the day. During the day we are distracted by so many things that most of the messages and emails sent by companies remain unread in the depths of our phones. Our inboxes are graveyards where promotional and informational messages go to die.
But how does one capture a piece of the little attention people have left in them? How can we convince someone to give us an ear in this day and age? Is there a better way? Well turns out there is!
There are multiple studies that show video as a form of communication is more effective in retaining attention than text form. According to an article published by the Journal of Computing in Higher Education the video versions of the same content compared to plain text versions led to higher levels of both engagement and sympathy with the characters, and recall of particular information.
Another study done by the American Association of Teachers of French indicated a relationship between the development of listening and writing skills for the students that were provided video-based instructions rather than text-based for a year in their French class.
There are so many statistics that back up this concept:
- Viewers tend to retain 95% of a message when they watch it on video, compared to text readers that only retain 10% of it.
- The increase in click-through rate with video is as high as 96%.
- Videos are shared 1200% more times than links and text combined.
- The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video than a website without one.
The logic behind it is simple, really, human attention is drawn mostly to motion and sound by nature and remembering there is a person behind the message and not just a computer screen helps us empathize more with it. We are social creatures looking to build human connections after all.
How BHuman.ai Helps You Grab Your Audience’s Attention
Imagine receiving a video in your mailbox from the hotel you frequent when you go to visit your friend in London. In it you see the friendly receptionist Linda, thanking you personally by name for being such a loyal customer and offering you a discount for the next time you visit. That would make you feel seen and appreciated wouldn’t it?
With BHuman.ai you can do exactly that. You can create personalized videos at scale for your customers and audience regardless of your industry or occupation. You can let your loyal customers know of a Christmas discount, follow-up on an item that ended up in the cart for months, thank your employees personally, inform your voters of your next campaign. You can contact your audience one by one for the time and effort of just one.
You can use BHuman.ai to generate leads, build community, market your products, connect with your customers and so much more. You can visit our site at BHuman.ai to learn more about how we can help you utilize this technology in your industry specifically or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sign up for our platform today at BHuman.ai.